United Wrestling Experience
Check out UWE. http://www.infinitepossibilitygames.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Check out UWE. http://www.infinitepossibilitygames.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report?

+3
Snapshot
Malice
Ubie
7 posters

Go down

Should the Wrestler's Owner name be in their scouting page?

Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Vote_lcap69%Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 18 ]
Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Vote_lcap23%Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 6 ]
Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Vote_lcap4%Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Vote_lcap4%Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Empty Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report?

Post  Ubie Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:39 pm

So...yeah.
Ubie
Ubie
Admin
Admin

http://www.infinitepossibilitygames.com

Back to top Go down

Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Empty Re: Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report?

Post  Malice Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah. It lets you know when one player is using his stable to farm you out.

Malice
Lifetime Donor Member
Lifetime Donor Member

Back to top Go down

Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report? Empty Re: Wrestler's Owner in their scouting report?

Post  Snapshot Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:42 pm

I'm a big fan of letting someone know who 'owns' the alt. It'll inspire rivalries sure, but it'll also let us know who's abusing the system to merely fluff thier win/loss record.

We may want to (in the future) implement a blacklist option, or a "you can only challenge this person x times per day" thing... *shrug*
Snapshot
Snapshot
Moderator Manager
Moderator Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Argoso Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:24 am

I mostly agree with what Madam Snapshot was saying.
Good point.
Argoso
Argoso
Guide
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3 Ch@d Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:19 am

the third option is redundant, as you can buy a tinfoil hat in the game... But only I know where...
Th3 Ch@d
Th3 Ch@d
Admin
Admin

http://www.infinitepossibilitygames.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inversion Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:20 am

Agree with Snappy, ignore my post on the hat, was just for fun. Razz

Inversion
Guide
Guide

Back to top Go down

Post  poffel Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

No because people might just wanna stay anonymious. Ok maybe they could farm each other, but meh dont we all believe in the good side of someone? :p

EDIT: You just should keep it viewable for the higher ups, like the Admins and the "Manager" or how they are called.
The average Joe doesnt need to know everything.

poffel

Back to top Go down

Post  Snapshot Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:33 am

If you have something to hide, then you deserve greater scrutiny. I'll not be happy with farmers and multi's on my watch.
Snapshot
Snapshot
Moderator Manager
Moderator Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum