United Wrestling Experience
Check out UWE. http://www.infinitepossibilitygames.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Check out UWE. http://www.infinitepossibilitygames.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Sign Up Sheet

+24
Aaron Rehab
Malice
Big Black Dan
Triple-N Jr
Far Cry
Jimmy the Animal
Argoso
zues
DinoBravo
Andrew
mousti
Robson~Starr
Niv
Joose
Snoop Cat
White Wolf
Ubie
Hairy Potter
Inversion
Snapshot
Gale Force
The Destructornator
Schem
Th3 Ch@d
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Staff Sign Up Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Sign Up Sheet

Post  Robson~Starr Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:32 pm

I don\'t think there is going to be a resistance type build here in UWE like TWG have..

Last edited by Robson~Starr on Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robson~Starr
Robson~Starr

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Black Dan Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:34 pm

I just wanted to help Sad lol

Big Black Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Robson~Starr Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Thats cool..I am just saying that there wont be a resistance kinda build like TWG have
Robson~Starr
Robson~Starr

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Black Dan Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Well I have seen many builds here I can try and help I know all the basics and I think I can really help the new people.

Big Black Dan

Back to top Go down

Post  Malice Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 pm

I'll offer my services in any capacity required. I'm quite capable and better than a novice at web coding.
A list of credentials includes:

AnimaRO- Served as a Game Master and Forum moderator on the largest private Ragnarok Online server at the time (serving over 5,000 players). As a Game Master, I managed players, and handled organization and execution of player events, and handled player discipline in cases of rules violations. Also responsible for fielding trouble calls and troubleshooting system errors on player characters, which involved coding on the Aegis platform. As a forum moderator, I managed forum topics and member interaction, as well as discipline for rules violations.

MagistaRO - Served as a Game master in charge of organizing and executing events, and handling system upgrades and system errors using knowledge in coding on the eAthena platform. Also served as a forum moderator.

BiteFight.us - Served as a Forum Moderator and SuperModerator. As a moderator, I was responsible for managing the Hall of Fame list (a composite list of the largest gains made from attacks on other players) for 6 servers, catering to over 40,000 players. As a SuperMod I was responsible for all forum mods and managing them in the performance of their duties, as well as hiring and firing moderators. I also handled all complaints made about mods in relation to their job performance.

thewrestlinggame - Currently serving as General Manager, General Manager Supervisor, Forum Moderator, Helper, and Global Moderator. As a General Manager, I am responsible for managing contracts for up to 50 other players, and directing the creation of 2 shows weekly (in seasons of 4 weeks each)which involve booking competitive matches, formatting text, inserting images, and writing segments in HTML. As General Manager Supervisor, I am responsible for monitoring 97 general managers and ensuring the rules are followed and issuing disciplinary measures in case of violations. This involves checking shows for material and making sure all rosters meet a minimum population quota. I am responsible for choosing new General Managers and firing the ones who have frequent rules violations.
As a helper I am responsible for answering trouble call tickets, or forwarding them to the persons needed in the case that I can't solve an issue. I also answer frequent questions in game chat and via Private message for assistance on in game mechanics.

As you can see, I'm very well qualified to help with the management of the game in many different aspects. If there's any position you require of me, I'll hopefully be able to fill it without letting you down.

Malice
Lifetime Donor Member
Lifetime Donor Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Rehab Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:31 pm

Well let me see, I am Aaron Rehab(duhh), I am 17 and still in school, also have a job, so this would be a free time kind of thing, which is just about anytime im not at school/work.

Im not going to make this long or anything, but I have modding experience in multiple sites. Also good at helping people out. Writing wouldnt be too good for me considering time restrictions. But anything else im game for.. *cough*admin*cough* .. jk ...unless you really want me to xD

Aaron Rehab

Back to top Go down

Post  Th3 Ch@d Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:55 pm

We thank you for all your efforts to help make our game as great as it is (even though we're not in beta yet).
All your efforts will not go unnoticed.
Thanks again,
UWE Admins
Th3 Ch@d
Th3 Ch@d
Admin
Admin

http://www.infinitepossibilitygames.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RedNose Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:05 am

If finding exploits/bugs is a part of 'modding' im up to it... im great at it Wink

RedNose

Back to top Go down

Post  Exhumed Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:52 am

Applying for: Anything, really.

I would like to help the game grow and would like to help out in any way I can.

What can I do:
Mediocre Photoshop Banners
Character Development skills
Ideas + Sketching ability

I'm not looking to make a big impact on the site, I'd just like to help out in any way that I can.
Exhumed
Exhumed
Lifetime Donor Member
Lifetime Donor Member

Back to top Go down

Post  joj Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:04 am

I know this is very early but when it come the time I will be looking for a GM spot.

I have been a GM before and VGM in many other feds. I have a good head for storylines and would want to put on the best show possible. I've also been told I roleplay ok for an old geezer lol

I'm also a parent and a manager so I'm used to dealing with "difficult" people hehe

I'm 37.

joj

Back to top Go down

Post  Jason Storm Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:20 pm

If you guys are still doing this.

I can do pretty much anything you need me to do.

What I Can Do:
All sorts of Graphics (As you can tell)
Some coding
And of course Help Razz

Experience:

Current Mod in TWG
Helper in TWG
Numerous gfx designer of feds in TWG

Jason Storm
Jason Storm

Back to top Go down